Facebook Ads Management - Standard
You can relax knowing we are geeking out in your account, making sure it's running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Facebook Ads work for you. This gig is for standard Facebook Ad campaigns -- lead campaigns, traffic campaigns, brand awareness, etc.
What you can expect from us
- We will setup your Facebook campaigns from scratch or optimize your existing campaigns
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- Usually 7-10 business days for complete setup
- This is for 1 Facebook ads account/1 business URL
- 100% of Facebook ads management for your business
- You'll have a dedicated account manager who is a digital marketing specialist trained in current Facebook ads best practices
- We support ad spends up to $1000 per month
- Complete setup or re-structure of up to 3 campaigns
- Ad creation using stock images or client provided images/videos
What we need from you
- Facebook page admin access
- Facebook Ad admin account access
- The daily budget will be paid by the client
- *Please note: Unless all of the above needs are provided in a timely manner, no refund will be issued.
- A credit card that is attached to the Business Manager account
- You must have a Business Manager account with Facebook before this can be purchased
Fulfilled by trusted digital experts
No long-term contracts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- I'm an agency and want this gig for my client(s).
- If you are an agency and would like to purchase Facebook Ads Management for your client, you certainly can. However, please note: You will need to manage the client interfacing. Our team will not be able to jump on calls with your client. The same rules apply - one Facebook Ads account/1 business URL.
- How long does it take for my ad campaign to go live?
- Your campaign is guaranteed to be live within the first month. We can't quote an exact time for it to be up and running, as it's case-by-case, but it's usually within 7-10 business days from when we receive your information.
- Is there a contract?
- There are zero long-term contracts. We hate long-term contracts, and we work month-to-month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime (although no one does!).
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this gig?
- There is a minimal monthly Facebook budget of $200 per month. A budget of at least $300 per month is recommended.
- What type of account do I need?
- You must have a Facebook business account before purchasing this gig.
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
- Yes, the Facebook pixel will be generated, but it will be up to the client to place the code on the website or landing pages. We will provide instructions on how to place the code. The Facebook pixel also includes conversion tracking. And yes, all optimization is included in the gig each month.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
- If you wish, you may see and approve all text ads or image ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy, and image ads. These ads will of course be in line with the your goals and business. Approval will only be if requested, otherwise it would slow down the process greatly.
- Is there a setup fee?
- There are zero setup fees and zero hidden fees. What you're quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more.
- Is it possible to see results the first month or should I be ready for more than one month to give it a fair shot?
- Facebook Ads Management is an ongoing service that requires time, data and optimizations to get it well oiled and working. While the services are month to month, we ask that clients give at least 90 days to allow us to grow and optimize the campaigns. Clients can expect to see traffic and "results" within the first 30 days. The "results" (leads, calls, sales, or whatever the goal) will only improve over time. It's very common to turn on a campaign and see leads come in the same day!
- Who is managing the traffic?
- Your dedicated account manager is managing and optimizing your traffic. They will be looking for demographics and targeting that are performing better (or worse!) than “average” and making adjustments based on what the data is showing.
- Where can I see my campaign?
- All campaigns are built inside of Facebook, where all campaigns can be viewed and approved before being pushed live.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.