Facebook Ads Complete
Leverage Facebook ads to connect with a targeted audience and expand your reach beyond organic exposure. Our digital ad professionals will create the campaigns for you and make routine optimizations. This Facebook ads service provides the support needed for brands that are expanding their paid social advertising efforts.
What you can expect from us
- We’ll set up three new Facebook ad campaigns or optimize three existing campaigns for one ad account/one business URL, up to a $1000 per month ad spend budget.
- We’ll start running the campaigns for you, then routinely monitor and optimize them going forward.
- We’ll set up retargeting for your campaigns to remarket to those who have already interacted with your business.
- We’ll provide you with ongoing chat support.
- We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
- You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
- You’ll need to give us admin access to your Facebook ad account and business page.
- You’ll need to have a Facebook Business Manager account set up.
- You’ll need to have billing details set up in your Business Manager account and pay your ad spend once your campaigns are live. (The ad spend is paid directly to Facebook and is in addition to the cost of this service.)
- You’ll need to install the Facebook pixel on your website.
- You’ll need to have landing page(s) on your website to drive campaign traffic to.
Fulfilled by trusted digital experts
No long-term contracts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- How quickly will I see results for my campaigns?
- Facebook ads can often be more of a marathon rather than a sprint. While it’s possible to see results within the first month, it may take more time for your campaigns to gain traction. As time goes on, your campaigns will gather more results, which helps us see what’s working and what’s not so we can make informed optimizations. For this reason, we highly recommend sticking with the service for at least 3 months for best results.
- Do I need to provide images, video, or text for the campaign?
- If you have images, video, or text you’d like used for the campaigns, please provide that upon filling out your project questionnaire. Otherwise, we will source stock imagery and create the copy for you.
- What type of Facebook account do I need?
- Can I review the campaigns before they go live? Where can I see them?
- Absolutely. We’ll automatically set up a process for you to review and approve the campaigns before they go live. Your pro will build the campaigns inside of Facebook. When they’re ready to be viewed and approved, your pro will tell you how to access them.
- Can I request revisions to the campaigns when I review them?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right the first time, we do offer one round of revisions for each ad. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the campaigns are sent to you.
- What if I already have Facebook ad campaigns set up and running?
- Depending on the campaigns, your pro may be able to optimize it instead of creating new campaigns from scratch. If that’s something you’d be interested in, tell your pro when filling out the project questionnaire and they can take a look at your existing campaigns to determine the best route.
- How many campaigns are included?
- This tier includes three Facebook ad campaigns, each of which contains multiple ad variations for testing. The number of variations will change over time since your pro will create or deactivate ad variations as needed to optimize the campaigns.
- Can my Facebook campaigns display on Instagram too?
- Yes, tell your pro upon filling out the project questionnaire if this is something you want to do.
- How long does it take for my campaigns to go live?
- After you submit your project questionnaire and we have all of the details we need to get started, your campaigns will be ready for review within 15 business days. However, if there are delays in communication from you or delays in gaining access to the appropriate accounts and information, the timeline will extend.
- Do you handle all targeting for the campaign?
- Yes, we’ll ask you for details about your target audience in the project brief and we’ll use this to set up geographic and demographic targeting for your campaigns. If you have multiple locations to advertise, you’ll need one campaign for each location.
- How often do you optimize the campaigns? What do those optimizations include?
- After the campaigns are live, we’ll let them run for some time to gather initial results. Once we have enough data, we’ll make our first round of optimizations. The specific actions taken will vary depending on your campaigns and their results, but they can include creating new ad variations for further testing, turning off underperforming ad variations, adjusting targeting, etc. We’ll continue monitoring and optimizing the campaigns once per week.
- How is conversion tracking handled?
- We’ll generate the Facebook pixel for you and you’ll need to install this on your website. If you need help, we can provide instructions on how to place this code. It’s extremely important this pixel is installed correctly so we can accurately track the campaigns’ results. Then on your website, there are two methods for handling conversion tracking. The most common method is using a conversion confirmation URL (e.g. a “thank you” page) to track conversions. The second method is using standard events, by hard-coding this onto your website or having Facebook ads integrated directly with your site (as is the case with Shopify websites). If you have further questions about conversion tracking for your campaigns, please ask your pro upon filling out your project questionnaire.
- What kind of results will I receive from my campaigns?
- This can vary depending on a number of factors: your industry, target audience, landing page quality, the content of your campaigns, and much more. This is especially true for brand new businesses or websites. For this reason, it’s best to give it at least 3 months so you can get a better idea of how ad campaigns could work for your business.
- Do you provide performance reports?
- Yes, each time your campaigns are optimized, we will send you a brief overview of their performance. The specific metrics included depend on your campaign goals, but they may cover impressions, reach, clicks, cost per click, conversions, cost per conversion, etc. If you want further details on your campaigns beyond the regular reports given by your pro, you can view the analytics directly from your Facebook ad account at any time.
- Is there a setup fee?
- The price you pay is the cost of this Facebook ads service itself, plus the ad spend budget within your Facebook ad account. That’s it. There are no hidden fees.
- Is there a minimum ad spend budget I should have for my campaign?
- Facebook’s minimum monthly ad spend budget is $1 per day. We typically recommend a budget of at least $500 per month for best results. This tier supports up to a $1000 per month ad spend budget.
- What can multiple ad campaigns be used for?
- Since your Facebook advertising goal is set at the campaign level, you can use multiple campaigns to reach more than one goal, such as driving traffic to a landing page, collecting leads, boosting page likes, increasing product purchases on your website, etc.
- Does this include retargeting? How is this handled?
- Yes, retargeting is included in this service tier. After the Facebook Pixel is installed on your website, we will set up retargeting for your ad campaigns. This will find Facebook users who have visited your website or interacted with your brand and remarket to them to help keep your business top of mind.
- Does this include responding to comments or messages resulting from the campaigns?
- This service covers managing and optimizing campaign performance, but does not include monitoring or responding to comments or messages resulting from the campaigns.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.